Sat, Apr 02 | Online + In-Person
Fit to Trek Coaching 9-Month Program
1-on-1 Coaching focusing on increasing your hiking fitness, improving your basic outdoor skills, practicing a growth mindset, and more! After this program, your overall confidence in the backcountry will be on a Badass Backpacker level!
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Online + In-Person
About The Event
Fit to Trek coaching looks like this:
- Introduction Session (90 Minutes) for goal + intention setting and to define your personal focus for the program.
- Weekly Coaching Calls for a check-in, planning your upcoming week's goals and focus, coaching on mindset.
- Trail Fitness Plan will build a progressive training plan based on your specific goals.
- Monthly Required (Included) Skills Trainings like risk assessment + safety planning, self-defense, Leave No Trace training, eating/cooking clean in the backcountry, navigation, backpacking basics, and Wilderness First Aid.
- Monthly Optional (Included) Group Day Hikes to connect, practice hiking, and meet other Fit to Trekkers!
Optional 5-7 Day Group Trek (Addtional Cost) will be a culmnation backpacking trip with other Fit to Trekkers!