- Mar 27, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMLory State Park, 708 Lodgepole Dr, Bellvue, CO 80512, USALet's go for a hike together and hone our skills for backcountry adventures! Using map + compass, we’ll learn how to find our location and navigate using terrain association and grid coordinates.
- Apr 17, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMLory State Park, 708 Lodgepole Dr, Bellvue, CO 80512, USALet's go for a hike together and hone our skills for backcountry adventures! We’ll practice using basic knots for various situations on trail (secure shelter, fix gear/equipment, etc..)
- Apr 24, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMLory State Park, 708 Lodgepole Dr, Bellvue, CO 80512, USALet's go for a hike together and hone our skills for backcountry adventures! Using the Garmin Inreach (and Garmin Inreach Mini) GPS device, we’ll learn how to use it to find our location and navigate using the device + Earthmate App.
- May 15, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PMIntentional Adventures, 406 E Foothills Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525, USAStop eating JUNK on trail! Start fueling your body with nutrition to sustain energy and endurance while you trek. I'll share my tips to choosing healthy snacks and recipes for nourishing meals for your next adventure!
- Jul 10, 7:00 AM – Jul 11, 12:00 PMIntentional Adventures, 406 E Foothills Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525, USALearn everything you need to know to go from day-hiker to multi-day trekker! 2-classroom sessions (3 hours each) and an overnight trip where we put it all to practice! Dates for classroom sessions: June 6 + June 26
- Message me for availabilityState Forest State Park, 56750 CO-14, Walden, CO 80480, USAWant to get out of town and hit the trail for a hike with a professional guide? I'll happily plan, prepare, and lead a custom experience for your group. Lunch + Snacks provided. Families welcome.
"Accept the Challenge and Enjoy the Growth"
Hiking and Yoga have challenged me and completely transformed my perspective of myself and my world. Through "doing the hard stuff" and finding stillness, I've revealed my inner warrior, my own worthiness, and a great love for all beings.
My mission is to guide women to connect with their intention through practicing wellness in the backcountry.
A little backstory, if you're interested:
Raised in rural Indiana, I spent most summer days exploring the woods and playing in the stream in my home's backyard.
After college, I served 4 years in the U.S. Army. My favorite trainings were land navigation, field exercises, and challenging obstacle courses.
I discovered a passion for guiding when I moved across the country to the Rocky Mountains to work seasonally as a rafting guide on the Colorado River in 2011.
I started solo-hiking, and little by little I gained enough knowledge, gear, and fitness to hike big mountains and long-distances. This newfound confidence opened my world to amazing opportunities.
In 2016, I began leading multi-day backpacking trips. At the same time, I listened to my hardworking body and adopted a yoga practice. Two worlds collided perfectly for me and now I'm happy to offer them together- Intentional Adventures.